View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 12:40 PM  
Vowel Lady
Senior Member
Vowel Lady's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,183
My Mood:
Default Finding medical experts

I have a retina problem and would like to find an expert in this particular area (central serous retinapothy) ideally in my state.

I might be interested even if it is outside my state.

I think this is a good question in general...I have more than one illness and it would be interesting to find out where the top experts are.

Some people say just go to John Hopkins for all expert second opinions. Is this what people tend to do?

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With Quote