View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 06:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I actually don't think the cause of my neuropathy is related to glucose issues. I'm sure the glucose spikes weren't helping at all, and if any good has come from this "adventure," it's that I may have staved off an eventual diabetes diagnosis. I think my cause is hormonal, spinal or gut-related. I had issues in all three areas right before onset.

I take this probiotic:

Amazon.com: Jarrow Formulas Jarro-Dophilus EPS, Supports Intestinal Function and Health, 12 Veggie Capsules: Health & Personal Care

I had contemplated taking the uBiome test or one like it, but they seem to still be a little questionable result-wise. I haven't looked into them lately, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidHC View Post
Will do.

I always associated your neuropathy with diabetes or pre-diabetes or something along these lines, but it would seem there is another contender for the cause of your SFN.

If I may ask, which probiotic do you use? I've ordered a custom blend of powder from Custom Probiotics but haven't used it yet. I'll likely give it a try in a few weeks after I try the antibiotic.
janieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote