View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 08:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

trik, you are making me want to go to Goodwill. My Mom loved her Goodwill trips for bargains. What she loved the most was pictures, paintings or just the frames to put those wonderful pictures and paintings in. My sister and I were of course her transportation and we got sucked into it enjoyed it.

Kitty, you have had a real hard time of it. I had the Trigeminal neuralgia a loong time ago and it didn't take long for my PCP to get me controlled on my Tegretol and have had no trouble since so I can't totally empathize with you since my pain was never that bad. But I am sorry you are going such a hard time.

My B/P is still high but do have times of the level that my cardiologist says would be my new normal although it isn't normal. I also have had a few bouts with dizziness although it wasn't nearly as bad as what I had after my stent put in. I guess because of the medicine I have to be on after the stent I bruise a lot. I wish I had more energy but I hope if the pain in my arm with the neck stenosis gets better, I can get up and move better. OK, that's me right now

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (10-13-2016), PamelaJune (10-14-2016)