View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 05:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengboche View Post
I lived in Africa for a while, and if there is one thing that I can say....I am so fortunate to be born on Canadian soil. I would not have access to the medical treatments, the access to these doctors, and the access to the literature that is available to help me deal with this.

My heart goes out to everyone dealing with this, and since I personally do not have any friends with this (which is good) it leaves me feeling isolated as they can't quite understand the pain.

Thanks for reading and allowing me to rant.
You're welcome!

I live in Belgium, and we have excellent health care as well. For a while I had to pay full price for my Neurontin (I remember those days), at €40 a box (for 10 days' worth of medicine). Now I pay between €3-4 a box as it became insured (general governmental health care system). A lot of difference for me.

But I can't begin to imagine what it must be like in other countries.

Even though we still have CRPS, in a sense we are luckier than a lot of other people, at least where health care is concerned.

Hope you're doing well. Stay strong & hang in there!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-14-2016), Littlepaw (10-19-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-14-2016), Shay08 (10-15-2016)