View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 12:21 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieB3 View Post
Do you have a good internist? I think they should check for other things, such as a thyroid condition (if that hasn't already been done), and other pertinent tests such as Hepatitis. Or have they done that already?

You can't say that your bone condition is due to a D deficiency! I have strong bones and I was deficient for a long time. Please, see an endocrinologist.

There are alternative treatments, but they need to be gone over with a good primary doctor! And a PCP can followup to see how things are going.

I think you may need a PCP to also speak to the neurologist about treatment. There must be a way for you to have further treatment, without hurting your health even more!

If you feel as though you are in an exacerbation or nearing a crisis, you need to be in a hospital receiving that emergency care.

I am truly sorry you are in such a tough position. But I think further testing is warranted.

Annie
I already had my thyroid and hepatitis checked. They were normal. My neuro said that if my symptoms get worse, then she will consider ivig. Even ivig is not a long term treatment. The worst case scenario, i will just take immunosuppressant drug anyway.
ttmmkk001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote