View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 08:58 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink New treats for cats by Sheba brand.

Hubby came home from the grocery store last week with a new treat for our cats...

At first there was a mild interest (oh ho hum) from them. But now after a few days, they really like them. And they seem to quell hunger with very little and there is reduced begging for our special treat kibble (Fancy Feast).

Weezie seems to react negatively to Temptations treats//she often gets diarrhea from them, although she really likes them anyway ( we just don't appreciate cat diarrhea
)

So I just give a inch or so each day. They are not so smelly to me (humanly designed to be handled without without the ick factor). So the aroma is less and they were at first confused by that.

It is almost time to renew and get some more. If they have the salmon flavor that would be nice.

WalMart's price is 1/2 that of most Amazon sellers for some reason. Hubby found ours at Kroger's. He doesn't recall the price now when I ask him.

Weezie does like them now. I put the opened stick wrapper in a ziploc and it did crinkle when I lured her inside, this week with it.

Weezie also likes Greenies too, but Maya not so much. So a bag of Greenies lasts us a LONGGGGG time around here.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kiwi33 (10-15-2016)