View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 09:12 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengboche View Post

...I am so fortunate to be born on Canadian soil. I would not have access to the medical treatments, the access to these doctors, and the access to the literature that is available to help me deal with this.

My heart goes out to everyone dealing with this, and since I personally do not have any friends with this (which is good) it leaves me feeling isolated as they can't quite understand the pain.
Tengboche, thank you for sharing. You expressed many of the same feelings that most of us feel at one time or another. Forums like this help bridge that gap between friends and family caring but not really understanding what we are going through.

You are indeed very fortunate to have good healthcare. Too many people with CRPS have to deal with high deductibles, high copays, workmen's comp, or absolutely no insurance or access to knowledgeable doctors. Sometimes we just need to count our blessings as you just did.

Sending warm thoughts your way. May you always know that there are others here who understand.

Shay
Shay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-15-2016), Littlepaw (10-19-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-16-2016)