View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 05:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I've been gaining a lot more strength in the last few months but the JOINT pain seems to be also gaining grounds!!!

My knees are the worse if I sit for more than 15 minutes I have a lot of pain trying to get up but once I've walked a dozen of steps it wears off and as long as I keep moving things are in good shape, no pain is felt, I also have a FROZEN shoulder, elbows, wrist, fingers and muscle also ache but with constant movement I'm OK! If I happen to rest for a while things get PAINFUL again...

I've tried exercising a bit more with no signs of PAIN improvement, I'm not sure if it's being off Prednisone since mid June but the pain seems to be getting worse as time goes by!!! I'd have to say that excersising in my case doesn't seem to make things any better, I think it's a good thing for us to exercise within our limits or capacities don't over do it or you will end up paying the price.

My Neuro has told me that over doing things will.make our symthoms worse, we can be our own worse enemy!!! so just get to know what are your limits and respect them. Every week/month I try to do a little more and seem to be getting better, for example I use to have to nap mid day and now have stopped, I use to need 10 hrs plus of sleep, now I get away with 8 or so...so just listen to your body.
Snoel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (10-20-2016), FREDH (10-16-2016), pingpongman (10-16-2016)