View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 08:38 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Tryguy , Billbobby21

As I understand , at this moment , you have problem of unbalancing serotonin and dopamine . When you are sleepy many times of day , so it means your serotonin (5htp) is high .
you will face some different conditions :

1- 5htp is High , so you should decrease it (by doctor) one pill per 4 days and see what will be happen. (you should get ride of sleepy day)
2- when you decrease 5-htp you will face below condition :

2-1 - Symptoms get worse like nausea , or other . so it means that your L-dopa is high too , and you should decrease L-dopa dosage too. hint: the best and balanced dosage of 5htp means that the symptoms should be under control and you should not be sleepy most time of the day !
2-1- Symptoms get under control or lighter and you feel ON times more. so you may need to decrease 5-htp again to reach the best feel.
3- another condition is that you feel ON just 1-1.5 hrs after taking L-dopa , but you are OFF most before starting next dose so :
3-1 - you need to increase Tyrosine to have enough dopamine level at the end of each period. (please be aware , when you make change in tyrosine dosage , you may need to change 5-htp and L-dopa dosage too)
3-2 - when tyrosine dosage is increased , you may need lower L-dopa and higher 5-htp too .
4- You feel bad after taking amino acids but feel good before taking next dose , it means that L-dopa is high , but tyrosine and 5-htp are enough at this day.
There are many other and complicated conditions which should be considered and its just manageable by a good doctor .
But there is a fact that I reached to it and like to share :
We all have a free test lab at our home and its Blood Pressure measuring !
Normal BP = Balanced catecholamine at that time
High BP = High/unbalanced Catecholamine at that time
Low BP = unbalanced or low Catecholamine at that time
** the Desired BP is differ from a person to another one ., so the desired amount of L-dopa and serotonin is differ too. **
Goal is to have a Normal BP whole of day and at start/middle/end of every dosage period .
I am not a doctor ,Don't try to change in doses on yourself , (need doctor permission ) , its my personal experience, hope to help someone .

Trust GOD
engsec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote