View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 02:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Blood pressure

Hi billbobby21 ,
Yes, you are right and I am agree with all and I am happy you are here . coz it seems that you read all of papers by dr. hinz . I did too . and sorry about my suggestion for "Tryguy" . I misunderstand and though he feeling sleepy . but the concept of my reply are tested by me on my father .
The story of the idea of measuring BP , instead of OCT2 test (for me that have not access to DBS lab) was started about 6 months ago when I wrote an email to Dr. Alvin Stein and told him about this idea .
He wrote me back, that my idea is correct on the paper but I will face some problems :
1- the purity of powders (Mucuna,5HTP,Tyrosine)
2- The BP measuring idea is not stand up statistically
Finally after 3 or 4 months working of this idea on my father by try and error , I decided to calculate the level of the products of each amino acid (dopamine, serotonin) per hour for my father .
I make a catecholamine level calculator by Microsoft excel and tested the results by checking blood pressure of my father per hour . after 26 times changing of formulas finally I think that this calculator is showing correct levels and I could predict my father symptoms in next hours !
for example if I see when he is ON , then I will try to re arrange amino dosages to have more ON times in my calculator .
the success which I reach in past 30~40 days :
- full night sleep
- normal blood pressure before staring next dose.
(his BP was mostly 7/4 at this time , now is 9/6 ~ 10/7)
- his appetite is back after 3 years
The problems :
- He have light dyskinesia and the top level of dopamine , I am trying to fix it by 5-HTP (he is on 1200 mg b6 about 3 months and I am waiting yet for results)
and .....
the topic name is actual experiences , so its mine .

Best wishes
engsec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Tryguy (10-18-2016)