View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 03:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kservello View Post
Hello all, I have been researching ketamine treatments and can't seem to find anything about it being done as an in-patient treatment. My PM wants to put me in ICU for a 5 day infusion. He said he has only done 5 treatments and has only had 2 patients say their pain was gone, the other three say it came back "with a vengeance". I can't understand why he is the only one doing this as in-patient?????? Has any one heard of this?
I'd be much more concerned about the "with a vengeance" rather than the Ketamine itself, TBH. I'd ask the doctor what was done with those patients then to treat and manage their pain, and whether or not it was successful or not. It might potentially be your future too. So. I'd be asking a lot more questions to the doctor himself before even agreeing to this. Only your doctor is going to be able to answer you, I think.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kservello (10-30-2016), Littlepaw (10-19-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-18-2016), Shay08 (10-21-2016)