View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 11:04 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by en bloc View Post
To be honest, I just don't know whether risk factors for lymphoma increase with paired 'O' bands and then use of immunosuppressants. I would have to research this more. I'm going on vacation tomorrow for a week, so may have to wait until I return.

How far off is the Rheumy appt?

Sadly, there are doctors that like to lump Fibro with SS and SFN and then offer the antidepressants, etc. being that no one has brought it up yet, I would think this means they believe your symptoms are solely SFN and SS related and hopefully will treat accordingly when they have all their ducks in a row.
Sorry to be putting you to work Enbloc - I just know how good you are at finding answers for me so am being an opportunist! Please don't think about it anymore and just enjoy your holiday.

My rheumy apt is on 28th November. Shed loads of pain in bones, tendons and joints to report. I took a lot of nsaids when my RA first came on the scene. Unfortunately I found it worsened my gastritis after a year so had to stop. As I'm suffering from severe swallowing difficulties and oesophogal pain now I think I'd better pass. There's always Nefopam in my med box and I can tolerate this. But the drug I really miss is Naproxen, which helped me with all types of pain. However, with my swallowing issues and GERD I think is better not risk taking any nsaids at all now. What a mess and muddle to find myself in! Only option is to go and ask my former GPs down the road and they are going to say that they don't have access to my notes anymore so can't really help.�� Oh well only five weeks to go!

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote