View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 08:41 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Trying LDN

Thank you all for replies and encouragement. I finally got my GP to work with me a bit. I started LDN last Thursday night (1.5 mg fast release with Avicel filler, compounded) with no ill effects so far. I will go every ten days up 0.5 mg till I hopefully can reach 3.0 mg or even 4.5 mg. Will see. My mood is improving, but that could be because someone in the medical field is starting to work with me. I also started weekly counseling. My PT gave me exercises to do in my community indoor pool which I will be starting. The most bothersome thing for me is lightheadedness which started a month ago where sometimes I am afraid to walk across the street. It is not dizziness (no spinning) but the feeling I will faint. This is the reason I am staying away from anything with side effects of dizziness - don't need more....Has anyone had this side effect? And, if so, what do you do. I am trying deep breaths and more water but doesn't seem to help. I am also taking my blood pressure measurements and only other med I am on is lisinopril for bp which I have been on well before CRPS with no ill effects.
gailr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-19-2016), Littlepaw (10-19-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-19-2016), Shay08 (10-21-2016)