View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 05:58 PM
anon122822

anon122822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryguy View Post
Hey BillBobby21, just got the two day orders from the doctor on the pill stop. Going to give it a shot tonight and tomorrow which is my birthday… Yeehaw! To answer your question it was the 10 g plus the 11 g at night totaling 21 g for the day. I hate to try the cold medicine for sleep but may have to…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
What dosage were you on leading into this pill stop? Also, before doing a pill stop you need to be on the dosage for at least 5 days to allow it to properly stabilize and equilibrate, so have you been on it for at least 5 days before doing the pill stop? If you already took the normal Mucuna dosing during the day today, then take it again tonight like you normally would, then start the pill stop tomorrow otherwise you would be getting a half dose today which might mess things up. Also, when doing the pill stop it is important to make sure you do it for 2 full days. So lets say you take the pills Monday-Friday, so 5 days in a row. You would take all the powder on Friday like you did on the other 4 days, then on Saturday and Sunday you would take Zero Mucuna. If during this pill stop you experience a few hour period of symptomatic relief then that means you are overdosed. Read more here: http://new.neurosciencemyths.com/wp-...topOnePage.pdf
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Tryguy (10-20-2016)