View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 10:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Deb!!

Hi sweetie, How are you feeling now?? You will have to refresh my memory? I am confused by what happen on the old braintalk site?? I just went there for support. I didn't want to be involved in any controversy, although I think that I was once but don't remeber much about back then?? I am sorry if anyone was affended by what I may have said!!! I had some serious confusion back then & still. I have read your post many times and still can't really understand it?? I am on Brainpeople with many of us who joined there when Braintalk 1 went down. Thank God I didn't lose track of everyone!! Thank God Torch put the site together for us that had each others e-mails...! I just hope that all of the old Braintalk1 members find this one, I got a blank sreen everytime I checked to see if it was back? I didn't get any kind of message about Braintalk 2? Someone posted it on the other site, that is how I found out yesterday! There are so many people I would love to catch up with from there!!! I have wondered how they are doing and praying for them all since the site went down!!
Please have patience with me as my memory is soooo bad, I can't comprehend things... Still have a long way to go!! I am still pretty much home bound in the dark!! for those who remember me!!! Still in the sunglasses!! But I am getting there, still writing poetry...
Take care & all will be in my prayers!! Love Tricia
FireflyR7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote