View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 03:27 PM
anon122822

anon122822

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryguy View Post
Hey Billbobby, is there a central source for the documentation of this protocol? For example the link you sent me for the pill stop Was invaluable. I've come across quite a few of these kind of things that help me understand the protocol, but are not generally available on the surface anyway. I Find them from various site Links usually connecting to/from Dr. Stein site etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Neurosupport.com is usually the best site and is the site owned and run by Dr. Hinz, but right now it is down for maintenance/updates it seems as stated on the website. Another good site is new.neurosciencemyths.com which is run by Dr. Stein. If that link doesn't work let me know, for some reason the link sometimes goes to a server website. The password for the password protected content is: 555. Another decent website is: Balancing Neurotransmitters for Better Health– urinary serotonin and dopamine with OCT-2 functional status interpretation. You can also go to Internet Archive Wayback Machine to look at past screenshots of the neurosupport website. In a few weeks i'm assuming the website will be back up. All their papers can be found here: Peer-reviewed papers | Management of the most far reaching and newly defined set of relative nutritional deficiencies.

Here is a good link for information on Parkinsons: Parkinson’s disease | Management of the most far reaching and newly defined set of relative nutritional deficiencies Password is 555

Last edited by anon122822; 10-21-2016 at 05:47 PM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
engsec (10-29-2016), GerryW (10-25-2016), hercules957 (10-24-2016), Tryguy (11-02-2016)