Thread: Danola
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 03:45 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smile

Hello Danola: I'm simply stopping by to offer a belated welcome to NeuroTalk. I cannot comment with regard to your Parkinson's related concerns. My father died of Parkinson's related problems quite a few years ago now. My understanding is it is not inherited. And as far as I know, I don't have it.

I developed something that seems sort-of like RLS a few years ago. And, at this point, it has spread throughout my body. This causes me to experience something I can only describe as a restless, anxiety-related sort of feeling 24 /7. What I experience is not so significant that anyone else would notice. But I feel sort-of a trembling throughout my body along with an incessant need to move... particularly in bed at night. I've not sought any treatment for it. I see a psychiatrist who offered to put me on Neurontin for it. However I declined. I was on Klonopin for a brief time for a tinnitus problem I developed several years ago.

I see you've only posted this one thread since you joined in September. I hope, if you decide to continue, that you will find the time you spend here on NT to be of benefit.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PurpleFoot721 (10-24-2016)