View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 11:14 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks Natalie,

I'm currently taking Aubagio and several other meds to keep me going. The things that keep me from working are pain, bathroom issues, hand weakness and some cognitive issues. If not for those I could at least be good at sales while sitting at work.

Today I got a phone call from my doctor's office saying they faxed in the paperwork to MetLife. I can go over and pick it up to see what they said. I feel like I'm in limbo again.

My symptoms are complicated by arthritis, high blood pressure and cholesterol, low thyroid and B12. I also take a med called Evista because of an atypical result from a breast biopsy done September 2013. I have to take that until 2018 as a cancer preventative med. So with all of these expensive meds I take my insurance will be pretty expensive until I can get medicare to go along with SSDI.

I'm considering medical marijuana for the pain. I get so much pain from spasticity that I keep shopping for new chairs. Baclofen and tylenol for arthritis is what I use to manage it now.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote