Thread: Please Help us!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 01:24 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Matrix Repatterning

The therapy works on impact injuries of all kinds. For my daughter he spent time on the back of her head/ neck, inside her mouth on her jaw/joint, and the right side of her head between her forehead and temple. (When she was 2 she fell at the playground and hit her head hard in that same spot so it was interesting that he ended up focusing attention on that spot without knowing about that old injury.)
I am no expert but I don't think it's at all related to myofascial release. It treats the densest tissue- bones and fluid filled organs. There are a bunch of videos on youtube. They will help a bit but I still don't completely understand it. We have a close friend of ours (college kid) who was injured her senior year of high school. She struggled for a couple years before trying Matrix Repatterning with the same doctor. She only had 4 sessions and she was so transformed that she completely changed her major and is determined to become an MR therapist too. Like I said- its like watching a slow motion miracle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
jenichan,

What parts of your daughter's body did the Matrix Repatterning therapist work on ?

It sounds like it has a lot of overlap with Myofascial Release, maybe even Myoworx, too.
jeninchan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote