Thread: Please Help us!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 01:45 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Functional Neurology/ Matrix Repatterning/ Myofascial Release

We saw a functional neurologist who also worked the same areas but it was definitely very different treatment with very different results. Myofascial release works with the fascia. Matrix Repatterning corrects the impact injury to the bones and dense tissue. They may seem similar because of the area the therapist works on but the focus and method are completely different. I encourage you to research it.
Impact injuries such as a TBI can cause damage to more than one system so more than one treatment may be needed to see complete healing. The trick is finding the right combination for each person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
My myofacial release therapist did the same locations except not the temple. She did my jaw, inside and outside my mouth. My upper neck down to T-4 and the related muscles.

She worked my gut and other areas that had been dysfunctional due to the upper neck trauma.

Her bio lists many protocols/disciplines.

All to say, keep looking. There are people who have skills to do things that others can't.

Unfortunately, not every therapist with the same credentials and training has the same skills. This is very evident with Carrick Institute trained chiros.
jeninchan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote