View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 05:02 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Wink Electric shock

Hello,

I am new to this site. I wanted to share my symptoms to see if anyone has experienced the same feelings.

I am 45 years old. Two years ago I was told I had Mild Degenerative Disc Disease, which apparently is quiet common and was told not to worry, but to just exercise and eat healthy etc. A year ago I was diagnosed with Carpal tunnel in both wrists. My hands would become numb when typing, holding or holding my cell phone, even holding a pen for more that a minute. Now I am getting pain in my knuckles and get the occasional shooting ache from my hand to wrist.

Over the past 6 months I have had tension in my neck and jaw pressure (no pain), headaches, ankle tension and pain when walking, and most recently, numbness in my left toes and strange shock like sensations in my front shin area when I flexed my foot upwards.

I asked my doctor for xrays or ultrasound or something that would help me figure out what this is. I assume it is nerve related, but I am pre-diabetic and was told to lose a little weight and change my eating patterns.

I will request to see a neurologist and/or rheumatologist, but in the meantime, I would like to know if anyone else has experienced these shock sensations in the shin area. It doesn't hurt. It's mild and doesn't last long. If anyone can relate please post a message. Thanks.
Claire4042 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote