View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 09:41 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I have had the same reactions with Percocet and other pain meds. When I had a tooth implant I didn't even get the prescription filled. However, oxycodone was wonderful after my back surgery, not just with pain but also my mood and sleep. I can understand how so many people are addicted to it. My only caution is withdrawal, which I immediately had when I tried to stop. (I was only taking 1 pill at night.) I am tapering off slowly and it still isn't great. I gathered that you are only taking it occasionally for pain so I don't think you'll have that problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
That is interesting. Here's the other odd thing. They have me Vicodin after a c section once and it was the most disgusting feeling ever. I was hallucinating, felt panicked, couldn't sleep, and vomited. Then after another c section they gave me morphine in the drip ( with out even telling me) when o was in the recovery room. With in 15 minutes I felt like I was losing my mind, vomiting, shaking like crazy, then the strange tramadol reaction, but oxycodone no problem and helps for pain. So strange, but interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ger715 (10-27-2016), mrsD (10-27-2016), St George 2013 (10-27-2016)