View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 07:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Great News!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newstown View Post
Hello all. I posted about Metanx last month. I want to report that I have had significant , indeed very significant results with this product. I have much better feeling in my feet and legs, and a tremendous reduction in pain and related symptoms. I am stunned and very happy about this result. Just one person's experience, but I recommend giving it a try if you are interested.
Hi Newstown.
It's good to hear that this particular drug is working for you.
It's been a while since I last posted, a good while in fact. Sorry about that, drink has been taking precedence. Of late, I have really been struggling with alcohol, and have only this week started to see an alcohol worker. My symptoms have been getting steadily worse, and only yesterday I had a real bad attack of strange, almost painful, extremely tingly feelings, not only in my hands and feet, (which is now constant), but throughout my whole body. This was worse if I bent my head forwards, to the point where I thought I was having a stroke or something. This triggered a major panic attack. Also, three weeks ago I foolishly attempted to quit drinking without first cutting down steadily. This resulted in me having severe epileptic type seizures, (three in one day), and ending up hospitalized. To be honest, my GP has not been of much use, so it looks as though I will have to change him.
I shall, as of now, stay more in touch, and keep up my efforts to get sober.
Good luck everyone, and thank you.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-31-2016), kiwi33 (10-28-2016), mrsD (10-30-2016)