View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 10:12 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb The 3 tiered cat toy with 3 balls:

Well, we now have THREE various cat toys with tracks/balls.

The first one we bought years ago (the light blue plastic one in a photo I am including) Which is a simple circle and has been the mainstay favorite for many of our cats. Weezie still plays with it sometimes.

The second is a track you assemble that has a heavy ball they can push around. We bought this in 2 parts and connected them, from Amazon.

So I found this on FB and decided it would be fun for Maya and Weezie.... a 3 tiered toy...

It came yesterday so I added it to our collection

Here are some photos.
These are taken near the other two, along with the very popular papers. We move the papers off the Catit long track, but they move them back overnight to cover part of the track. They like it best that way.

A short play time today ended up with Maya zooming under the papers to break Weezie's stalking attention on the balls. The papers always seem to win.
Attached Thumbnails
The 3 tiered cat toy with 3 balls:-weezie-3-tier-ball-toy-2-2016-jpg   The 3 tiered cat toy with 3 balls:-weezie-maya-3-tier-ball-toy-jpg  

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 10-28-2016 at 12:28 PM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (10-31-2016), kiwi33 (10-28-2016), Littlepaw (10-29-2016)