View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 08:04 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesTerriers View Post
If you really are interested in trying this medication, I would call around to different compounding pharmacies for pricing options, as they vary greatly. I tried LDN, unfortunately it did not work for me, but I only paid $35/month for it. I take oral ketamine, which I get compounded, and I use an out of town pharmacy, which was the cheapest and they ship it to me every month. I have been doing this for over a year and a half now and have had no problems. So call around and consider small town or out of town pharmacies, as they sometimes have the best rates (usually less than half). Good luck and I hope you get good results and good price!
Thank you LT, I have used LDN for quite awhile with great success. After some thought and your encouragement I will do some sleuthing to find the most affordable way I can obtain it. It infuriates me to pay for it out of pocket, when it is for a WC injury that cost me my job.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (10-28-2016), PamelaJune (10-30-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-28-2016), Shay08 (10-29-2016)