Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 06:33 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

You're never gonna believe this…
The guy who inspected my car left my lights on, I never realized it, and my battery was dead when I got in the car yesterday!!!
I waited for over 3 1/2 hours for roadside assistance to come give me a jump and I missed my pdoc appointment.

I had my backseat full of books and clothes to donate, so when my car was up and running, I drove off to drop them off in a box nearby, but it was no longer there. I found another one across town on google. I got stuck in terrible traffic, but fortunately the box was there when I arrived.

By the time I got to CVS to pick up a prescription I was spent. A woman laid into me in the parking lot on my way out over something minor (long story) that was undeserved, but I apologized for it anyway. She was a very angry person, and was looking for a target. I didn't engage, but it didn't matter. She called me a "homely *****" at one point lol. At least she didn't call me "ugly." It was raining out, and I did kinda look like a bit of a mess, but I know I'm not "homely." Who uses that word anymore anyway? lol.

It was too late to take a nap by the time I got home, and I ended up throwing laundry in. They still haven't fixed the dryer, so there's only one. I still did two loads, it just took me a lot longer than I wanted it to.

Even though it was Friday, I went to bed early. I was out of it, and ready for the day to be over.

Today has to be better.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-29-2016), Dmom3005 (10-30-2016), Mari (10-29-2016), mymorgy (10-30-2016)