Thread: It's official
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 09:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
I only told about *my personal experience* with a similar medication. That's all. I'm allowed to do that, surely?
Absolutely. I'm sure your intention is to be supportive and I believe input is valuable whether a treatment worked or didn't. I only became concerned by your statement below which could be interpreted as a prediction for a worsening outcome.

"If you are early-stage, then the pain isn't that intense as it can get, but once the pain has a chance to "settle", you'll *feel* it, TRUST ME on that"!

It is possible pain could come and even stay. But surely projecting that doesn't help Haywired when it isn't even present now. Added stress and worry increases adrenal activity, only adding more aggravating compounds to the mix, a good thing to avoid when possible. If the CRPS is addressed now through first line treatments of PT then hopefully Haywired will improve instead of getting worse.

I am exiting now. Headed to the gym for some of that pool workout I am always harping about.

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-29-2016), ger715 (10-29-2016), PurpleFoot721 (10-29-2016), Shay08 (10-30-2016)