View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 11:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Friday was horrible :(

Well it's Saturday morning (noon...lol) and I'm feeling pretty good for me.

Yesterday I had to stay in the bed all day long....I felt horrible.....my level of pain wasn't any higher but I just didn't feel well enough to get up and do anything.

My daughter thinks it may be linked to the toxins that are released during a massage....she's probably right from the info I've read on massages.

I have been drinking plenty of fluids....actually I have something to drink with me all the time....been doing that for years.....always something sugar free.

Ragtop......the lady I went to is in with a Chiropractor. They are having a special for Nov and Dec that is $50 for one hour sessions. I think I can handle that for a few weeks to see if it really helps.

I don't expect it to do much for my pain but with all I've been through in the last 3 years I'm in a mess with my anxiety and tension. Agree that if it can help in any way then it's worth it.

I have thought about trying a Chiropractor just to see if my back or hips are out of line. I've heard many people say a few adjustments helped them with their pain.

I know we should not rely on drugs for everything but I do think if my pain dr would just up my ER morphine a little (currently on ER 30 mg 2 x's a day) that I would be in a much better place with my pain.

I've only had one 'high' from a medication and that was the first BuTrans patch I put on.....adult kids laughed at me for an hour or so until my body got adjusted.

The morphine and drugs I've used in the past (hydro and oxycodone) never made me high just brought the pain down a few notches.

My pain dr blames it all on the CDC and the DEA but I think with my documentation of spine issues and severe SFN dx'd through skin biopsy he would be able to cover his booty if ever audited or whatever they call it.

Sorry....didn't mean to get off on all that !

Hope everyone has a good Saturday and Sunday. My day is starting out good so I'm hopeful.

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (10-29-2016)