View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 01:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragtop262 View Post
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Everyone responds differently to the medications, and sometimes it is very hard to find the right combination of things that works. Hopefully the things you are doing will continue to help for the long term.
Thank you very much for your words, seems there is lot of friendly and humble people here. I'm glad too because it was very annoying and demoralizing and also I was suffering for multiple health problems which some of these also includes were "rare" and include awful pain too, despite my countless efforts visiting hundreds of doctors, and spending a tremendous amount of time, money, and health over a decade! and passing lots horrible moments (eg bad exp with psychiatrists) ...a rare case i am, i believe.
After much effort some lights began to appear on the road, not only whit this problem but whit the rest too few years ago, Now it's time to rearrange my life a little lighter and get with more pacience a little more information about the diagnosis.

I'm still suffering problems of pain sensitivity, burning but this time in a much more decent way (less frequent and / or severe) and side effects of the venlafaxine like insomnia (that probably improve with time) and anesthetic feelings in the first phases of ejaculation ( I will consult with my doctor about this at the next visit)

Cheers and txs!
Marianolp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote