View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 05:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Frown EdmundUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel22 View Post
I've searched the forum and looked on-line and I'm not finding much information on this. I'm not even sure if my problem is PN related. A couple of weeks ago out of nowhere, my skin itches everywhere. No rash. No bumps. Nothing new in my diet or lotions, etc. It's driving me crazy and is almost worse than the PN pain I feel. Does anyone else have this and is there anything that can be done for it? I'm not sure if I'm more afraid this is progression of my PN or if it could be something even worse. It bothers me on and off during the day and is making sleeping near impossible at night.
I have suffered for several years with PN and itching has been one of the worst side effects I have had. In fact I do think that it was the first thing that troubled me. As I write this I can honestly use the old saying " my feet are killing me!" I use all the usual things, Lyrica, B12, Capascian, if that's how it's spelled! It drives me mad and really has messed up my old age! Just have to put up with it I suppose!
EdmundUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote