Thread: Hernias
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Not a good night

Another bowel obstruction, been doing everything for months now to manage to avoid these. This one has come out of the blue, none of the usual well known signs (for me anyhow) and yet here I am. Been vomiting off n on for the past hour, got the bucket & towell by the bed, flannel tucked neatly (haha) like a bib into my nightie and hair held back by clip, I must look a sight. Just taken 5mg Oxy and 5mg Valium (on top of my normal meds) in the hope I can avoid the trip to emergency. On the bright side I've cleaned the toot (toilet) top to bottom 3 or more times and I haven't considered cushions to kneel on. Not happy!! I should have known when I said on Monday I feel off colour, nothing familiar, just felt off. Hindsight is such a glorious thing, I even doubled my Movicol last night so subconsciously I must have suspected something. Fingers xd I stay with it at home tonight, the thought of the A&E palava, xrays and nasal gastric tube is enough to encourage me to stay put but if these pains get much worse I will have no choice
Edit; just taken another Valium, have probably lost the first one while being ill.

Last edited by PamelaJune; 11-02-2016 at 08:32 AM.
PamelaJune is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote