View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 12:30 PM  
Community Support Team
Jo*mar's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 25,759
My Mood:

If you have a complicated claim ( high dollar, hidden injury/pain, possible long term pain/symptoms/chronic, no witness to the injury happening. etc)
I would suggest searching out a good atty asap..

It is just easier as WC usually will deny/delay
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Community Guidelines linked @ at bottom of our pages.
Jo*mar is offline   Reply With Quote