View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 05:49 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Strange headache with pins and needles?

Last week I got a severe pain in my neck and head. Mainly the back of my head but it spread all over it at times. I also felt sick and hot/sweaty at times and so tired I couldn't even speak. There was also a strange buzzing/vibrating feeling which is hard to describe but a bit like pins and needles. A bit like I was 'stunned' if that makes any sense. I couldn't think straight at all.

The pain was unbearable and I finally got an appointment with my doctor but all she did was give me 3 days worth of basic painkillers which didn't work and then send me for an X-ray. But there's a month long wait before a radiologist can look at it. And it'll be longer by the time the results get back to my doctor.

It has improved a lot now but I'm still not feeling quite well. It was extremely frightening and I'm still scared because I don't know what the problem is. I don't think it was a migraine as light didn't bother me at all. Has anyone ever had something similar? I'd really appreciate any advice or support as I don't know what to do.
ripply is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote