View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 01:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alianazli View Post
So I was taking 20mg prednisone and has a relapse after 15 days of taking and got no improvement. My neuro has told me to for a plasma exchange and has upped my Imuran. I am currently on 10mg Prednisone and Mistinon 5 times a day... Please help me in guidance. What should I do now? I told my neuro that I am a poor women and cannot afford plasma exchange after I've spend almost 700,000 on Thymectomy in June. I am so depressed right now. Please help me... I have no hope left. When am I going to see the effect of Imuran? I do job as a teacher. If I lose it I will be homeless. I have kids to feed and they are school going. I cannot end my life. Please answer my questions. Should I go to a new neuro? She should've had prescribed me Cyclosporine? Methotrexate? CellCept?
alianazli,
Where are you. Are you in the U.S. or some other country. You wrote on Oct 11th about your problems. Annie and myself ask about your current condition and symptoms, and you never wrote back. We are not Doctors here, but we might provide some help. I think most of the members on this support group are hesitant to tell you much, not knowing what your condition is now.
Maybe you could provide some insight as to you current condition.
Thanks FREDH
FREDH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote