Thread: Hernias
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Oh Pam,
I am so sorry you are dealing with this again. Not sure how the obstruction occurs; but evidentially vomiting and pain must be the beginning of your obstructions.

I'm still taking 3 to 4 doses of Miralax and eating a special diet of fruits/vegies to help with the awful constant constipation because of my high dose of opioids. I have been dealing with pain under the breast down to pelvic area; but do manage to keep eliminating some thick liquid type BM's daily; just never empty enough. Had X-rays a few months ago for my hip pain. The diagnosis, among a few other things, showed an abundant of fecal matter. I worry about having to go to ER.

My first and only time I went to the ER because I was impacted was 4 years ago. I was admitted because the enemas and Movi Prep took so long to clean out. Once I cleaned out (after a couple of days) I was given a colonoscopy (my first); which was when the cancerous tumor was discovered at the top of the rectum. Major surgery the next day.

I hope you are hope and feeling much better.

Have you been given instructions/additonal meds/ recommendations attempting to eliminate these obstructions?? They seem so awful.

Love & Prayers,
Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (11-05-2016)