Thread: Bone graft.
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 07:36 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you Kiwi33 and Bryanna.

I emailed my dentist overseas and said to give it
3 months and let the gums heal and grow. Asked me
Not to worry because everything is under control. I sent them pictures of hollow gums and ( central ) and the implant on lateral can be seem through the hole. But said it's still okay and that the gums are healing okay.

I guess i just have to wait 3 months until i see some
Progress?

I am a bit unstable now, not sure how abouty next steps. The only reason i decided to do implant overseas is because it is cheaper. But
With all the return flights and all my holidays used up, it is really the
Biggest mistake in my life. I was supposed to have 4 implants on my front teeth but instead, i had 2 lateral and a big hole at central. I am rethinking my treatment options but my moves are limited because my resources are so limited ( money, time, information ). I am relieved that i came across
This avenue where i can share my dilemma.

Bryanna, i will provide more information from
The questions you put through soon i am still thinking how to answer properly

thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Fridy,

You may be able to get some help from the Healthshare site that Kiwi offered. To make it easier to navigate, I am giving you the actual link to the dental question
In my opinion it would behoove you to be very careful about who you consult regarding your dental case because your situation does NOT in any way, shape or form fall into the uncomplicated dental implant category where the success rate is 80-90%. Your situation being that the teeth needing replacement were extracted 20 years ago presents a HUGE complication all in of itself. It is important to be cautious or guarded with any dentist who tries to sell you on a high success rate regarding the placement of dental implants in that area of your mouth.

I did not skim through the whole dental question section just the first page. Based on what I read there, the two dentists on that page that I think "may" offer you some straightforward information are:

Dr Keith Hengpoonthana

Dr Jeremy Rourke

Please keep us posted on how things are going.
Fridy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote