View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 02:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBuckl View Post
Hi again,

I'm also dealing with similar issues, and overstimulation is my worst problem.

I have to be careful with exercise too. I find overdoing it with exercise makes things worse. Currently, I'm taking one class, but my dad has suggested taking a semester off and volunteering somewhere. If you don't mind me asking, what type of place do you volunteer?

Ha my goal is the same: back to school and working one day.

What supplements are you taking? And what therapies have you tried?

I tried sending you a private message, but I think you need more than 10 posts for that to happen.

-Jake
I replied to your message like 2 days ago but I think it glitched and didn't work so I'll try again.

My Private Messages are working now, I think I just had to start a thread. Also, neurotalk sent me an email from you so i replied to that as well.

Right now, I'm just taking Omega 3 and a really potent multivitimin. I had been on more before and they didn't help but I think I was too overstimulated to notice if it worked or not so I'm going to try again with suggestions from the vitamin sticky.

As far as treatments go, I did a whole bunch of headache medications, typical PCS return to play rehab and whole bunch of neck therapies. (Both nucca and traditional Chiro, RMT, soft tissue work by physio, ims, cupping, strengthening exercises)

Nothing really helped too much. Ims made me way worse. Cupping was relaxing and made my muscles feel healthier but that's about it.

Mostly, I just find that managing my symptoms and slowly increasing activity is the way to go. It's just slow unfortunately.
ConcussedButHopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote