View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 08:01 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face

Your cats are beautifu, kiwi!

Well, cats do have their ideas about things. We now live with packing paper on our floors in some spots in deference to our cats. Maya has rejected two slightly larger boxes and is still squished into her little Amazon box, every day duh?

Sometimes cats take a while to accept a new thing, but once done, they never let it go. We had a friend give us some little knitted cat toy sacks she bought at a craft fair. Maya wouldn't give them the time of day. But now she "catches" and carries them around and plays with them the most. So what goes thru their minds remains a mystery to me.

I had a bad fall in the house several days ago, and really hurt myself. My activity level is getting back to normal now, but I have wounds on my right arm and elbow that still are healing and very painful. Maya crept into my lap yesterday.. and was very loving. Now, Maya doesn't sit in my lap ever and I thought this 4 yr old cat was trying to tell me something? She is mostly hubby's cat, and does sit on him occasionally. Right now she is in her tiny safety box watching me type this post!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (11-11-2016), firewolf3251 (11-25-2016), kiwi33 (11-09-2016), Lara (11-09-2016), Littlepaw (11-12-2016)