Thread: I am tired
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

she wasn't upset about the check. she canceled it in the afternoon. I didn't hyperventilate. she is my best friend. she isn't rich but unlike me she didn't think it was that much.
I am so relieved about Pudge. anothermfriend now much thick i am totally nuts that pudge planned the whole thing to be sneaky about going. I knew it was illogical for her not to go for three months and i was crazy to mention it-i couldn't even tell my psychiatrist. Since the stroke i have had some crazy throught that i don't want to tell anyone. My spelling is awful. I can't remember words. since i stood in line for voting my legs really hurt and i have had to use the cane off and on. Off and on I have been suffering severe severe depression which i won't tell my pdoc. I am takiiing cecilia ouut for her birthday. I am getting together with two close friends wwho live out of town on tuesday. I go to the doctor this morning. I ate a lot of lean cuisnie and halo top and didn't realize how much sodium was in them and last night i had chinese food so my blood pressure is going to be so high.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-13-2016), Dmom3005 (11-11-2016), OhKay (11-12-2016)