View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieF View Post
I bought a couple of these for here & parents house.
I'm a para so i have it on desk & crank for upper body & wow it hits every muscle better then anything including weights.
Also have the ergo handles on 1 which are worth it for hand cranking.
Confess it's been collecting dust past couple years cause life got busy.
Kitty- great move getting to "move"! Exercise improves entire body.

Amazon.com : MagneTrainer-ER Mini Exercise Bike Arm and Leg Exerciser : Sports & Outdoors
EddieF, this has been the best purchase I have ever made. I've only been using it for about 2 weeks so far and I'm up to 18 minutes @ 8 mph 3 times a day. I feel like I could do 9 or 10 mph but don't want to push it too fast too soon. My arms and legs are already sore but I'm just going to push through it. I'm adding 3 minutes each day to each workout I do.

I feel SO much better with regular exercise. I used to go to the gym with my late husband and walk on the treadmill for 2 hours at a time.....nonstop. I miss that so much. But this bike works both your upper and lower body at the same time and I can really feel it today.

They also make a Theracycle 100 that wheelchair users can use. All their products get good reviews. Theracycle 1 - Leg Exercise Equipment | Theracycle

Happy exercising!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EddieF (11-11-2016), ger715 (11-11-2016)