Thread: I am tired
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 07:14 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm glad that your friend didn't have a problem canceling the check for you… anything that makes life easier, right?

I think I go too far sometimes by giving my cats human traits and thinking they think like we do. I think a lot of pet parents do that at times.

I think it's best that you tell your pdoc about the thoughts that you are having. I can understand that you may be embarrassed by them, but there may be something that he can do to help you. Since these symptoms are new, they may be due to the stroke, or secondary to the depression that you continue to suffer from. Maybe an increase in your Doxepin would help. It's best to be honest so that you can get the best treatment and hopefully see an improvement in your symptoms. Please talk to your pdoc

I can understand the fatigue you have been feeling
I won't wear TED stockings, but if I know I will be standing for a while, I will wear nylons that are at least one size too small so that my legs aren't as sore afterwards.
I'm sorry that you have had to use the cane lately. It is a very difficult adjustment.
I will say some good words for you that the other symptoms of the stroke improve

It sounds like you are going to be a busy lady! I hope that your social engagements will lift your spirits a little
Make sure you get as must rest as you can between engagements
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-13-2016), Dmom3005 (11-13-2016), mymorgy (11-12-2016)