View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 10:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I've had MS for over a 100 years. I'm tired of it. My GYN thinks that after 2 years of frequent mammograms it's time to have a surgeon evaluate all of the films. ( radiologist said, come back again in 6 mo ). The surgeon cancelled my appt for another 2 wks cause he had to go to India. So I continue to worry.

Went for my routine eye exam. My vision has changed again. I have transient blurred vision. Don't really like to read much anymore due to vision. The Dr said you might have glaucoma pressures a little high. Come back in 3 wks so we can check the pressures early in the day and decide if you need treatment. No other signs of eye damage. Blurred vision just an MS thing.

I'm always tired and lack energy. My husband doesn't get it. I don't want to be a sickly person. I feel like I'm falling apart. Can't wait for that surgical visit so the breast issue can be resolved. Did I mention I hate to clean, but love a neat house.

The grandkids are coming today. That always makes me happy. Other than that I guess life is OK. Betty
bafriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote