View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 01:06 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone!

I know I have been MIA again. It's been a little hectic for me lately and time just slipped away. Additionally, I mostly use my phone and my Kindle and both are really hard for me to type on due to tremors and sensory issues. A keyboard is much easier.

I really haven't been up to anything really exciting. I've mostly been dealing with health issues (new and old). *sigh* I wish I had more exciting things to report like I was on a cruise or something. That would be cool. But, it's the usual fatigue (both mental and muscle), numbness, connective tissue stuff, possible asthma (that's a new one for me), etc., etc.

The weather is finally beginning to change!!! I'm so excited. Although, yesterday was in the 90s, I believe by the end of the week it's supposed to cool down about 20 degrees. It's been a long hot summer/fall. We have had above normal temperatures and for an extended amount of time. Ninety degrees in November is NOT normal for us. The mornings are cooling off and I've been able to get out walking again. That has been nice. Some days, I can only walk a little and other days I can go farther. I use my phone as a pedometer; however, sometimes it doesn't work quite right. This morning I walked probably 1 to 1 1/2 miles. My phone showed that I only walked 222 steps!!!

I hope you all have a great day!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (11-16-2016), ger715 (11-20-2016), Kitty (11-21-2016), PamelaJune (11-17-2016)