View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 03:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you.

I was also wondering about a physiological explanation for this - if you have one. I have not been able to get a doctor to tell me what is happening in my body and if it is doing long-term damage to my heart or other body systems.

I have read some theories that say there is dysfunction in the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis, some theories that say it is C1 pushing on brainstem causing sympathetic nervous system dysfunction, and some theories saying it is an over-stretched ligament in cervical spine causing sympathetic nervous system dysfunction.

I guess I'm just wondering if you ever got an explanation or diagnosis for why you have an adrenaline and cortisol hyper function?

I guess if I understood it better, maybe I wouldn't worry about it so much.

Persisting Problems:
fatigue, dizziness, lightheadedness, vestibular balance and vision problems, vision static, tinnitus, hearing loss, slight sensitivity to noise, sometimes the insomnia comes back, sensitivity to stress, exercise intolerance, emotional problems - But I still have much to be thankful for.
RidingRollerCoaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote