View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all the replies
Deb thanks for the tip but after all my deliberations on whether to see Dr. S or not I think I am going to stick with him.
I have seen enough doctors over the years.I do not want to add a new one to the mix. I am sure you can all relate- especially considering the amount of travel involved.
I also want this time to mentally, physically and spiritually prepare myself for what my body has to go through - it sure ain't purty
I discussed with Carol (the chick who runs the show) having my PM doc here, who does some version of the outpatient protocol to do my follow up boosters.
That would certainly eliminate a good portion of the follow -up travel .
i would then have the last follow up session in Philly so that Dr.S could assess the condition my condition is in.
I certainly hope that both these docs can put their egos aside and agree to work together on this type of "protocol"
It is dependent on both of them agreeing that this could work otherwise after the initial 5 day treatment I will have to go to Philadelphia every 2 weeks consecutively and then for a final treatment one week after that.

I have been spreading with needless abandom of late.I fear I may become full body soon enough so this treatment is coming at just the right time.
I am far to young, strong determined , athletic- (i still go to the gym with rsd in my feet and crawling up my legs !!!!) to have it get any worse .I am far too pretty and intelligent , and useful to society as a whole for any of this.
I say all of this without an ounce of vanity.
WE ALL ARE!!!! We are a team if survivors !
So I am going to grab this opportunity by the gonads and run with it !!!!!!!!!

GnP
Goodn'Plenty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote