Thread: Nhs
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 03:36 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Nhs

Living in the uk we have the NHS for all medical care waiting lists are very long to have anything sorted out, decent neurologists are few and far between. I am very surprised to read about all the hassle that you all have trying to get medical care and insurance companies to agree for testing etc in USA , we presume here in the uk that your healthcare system is so much better than ours and it seems that most of us have similar problems whichever country we live in. My daughter had a positive blood test for mg in January 2016 and has finally got an appointment to see my neurologist on December 14th!! At last she may finally get something done before her exams next year. She has severe fatigue, droopy eye, double vision, she is always Ill , easily breaks bones the list is endless!! more recently she is developing slurry speech, croaky voice, losing her voice, she is getting mixed up with her words and saying the opposite word to what she ment to say, making simple spelling mistakes missing words out when writing, unable to concentrate etc. I also have mg and get problems with the same thing does anyone else have problems mixing words up, saying the wrong word etc? (Aphasia) It's never wrote down as a symptom of mg.
vickypanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote