View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 05:21 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw View Post
Hi Sophie,

Maybe your pain isn't sympathetically maintained. Your doctor may have some insight on this and what that indicates for trying any more of them. Did you have any response to the block at all? A sympathetic block will warm the limb even in a completely healthy person...
Littlepaw. I'm not sure if my limb was warm after the block. When this doctor treated me years ago, he would come to the recovery room and he would feel my knees and talk to me. On the day of my block, I noticed that he had a lot of patients scheduled for procedures and I didn't see him after the block.
I may have had a very slight decrease in pain in my left foot, however it only lasted a day or two. I did notice today that I tolerated shoes better today, however I have been rubbing DSMO cream on my feet every few hours.
Could my pain be sympathetically independent already?? Symptoms started mid September. As much as feet burn, I can feel pain coming from the neuromas too! (I see my PM in a 1.5 weeks, so I will bring this up as well.) Well it will be interesting to see how this next block goes. Thanks littlepaw
Sophie0513 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Littlepaw (11-18-2016), Shay08 (11-19-2016)