Thread: Cymbalta
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 12:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Cymbalta

just enhanced the side effects of Lyrica and Tramadol of which I had maxed out on, add to that Vidicon the drug HOUSE craves and is very additive. After 5 years of seeing all kinds of doctors and the testing involved I quit everything cold turkey. Was fortunate at the time of reading an article in the neuropathy association newsletter from a medical university on the west coast about using marijuana for pain control. No wonder the government keeps this stuff illegal it works. 75mg Lyrica x 2 with a half bowl of THC at night 1 hour before bed time makes for a good nites sleep. Yesterday I was back working in the yard repairing some bird feeders when my wife came out with a glass of lemonade gave me a hug and said "Welcome Back" . My pain levels have dropped to a 2 level since this transition and not being a mental and physical cripple is a born again experience. The best thing about going cold turkey was the diarrhea an empty colon is a happy colon. IMO being bound up all the time is a major source of depression. If you have any questions ask me and I'm not a drug pusher or dealer, just an old cat who won't tolerate putting up with pain
stagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote