Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My anxiety is ****ing terrible right now, and klonopin isn't doing the job. The maintenance issues, searching for apartments, worrying about money and my health problems have me all twisted up in knots. But the main culprit is it's just not a good time of year for me because of the timing of my s/s attempt. I skipped the family functions and sat out the holidays last year just so I could keep my **** together, but I had a fairly mild manic episode, as far as manic episodes go, anyway. This year, I'll be going to my aunt's for Thanksgiving. I need much better control over my anxiety so that it doesn't trigger another episode. That may mean asking my pdoc to switch me back to Xanax. If I'm still struggling to this degree come Monday, I will be calling her.

I got a response back from the assistant property manager (at 8:30 last night) letting me know that fixing the ceiling will be a two day job that they can start on the 29th. The 2 day part is NOT a good thing. I have a hard enough time being out for two hours at a time, and was shooting for being out for four hours the day they were to come. Being out a second day will be impossible, unless it's to use the bathroom elsewhere since mine will be tied up while they will be working. I'm trying to think of how to convey this in my response to her in an appropriate way while maintaining some degree of privacy. No doubt it will take me a hundred drafts before I'm satisfied enough to hit "send."

I will be relieved when this whole ceiling ordeal is over. Hopefully the work is done well. It will be nice to check something off my worry list.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-19-2016), Dmom3005 (11-19-2016), mymorgy (11-20-2016)