Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 01:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

"XXXX,

Tuesday the 29th will be fine. I'll remove everything from the bathroom, lock the cats in one of the bedrooms, and be ready to leave the apartment Tuesday before the guys arrive in the morning.

I've arranged to be out of the apartment Tuesday for about 4 hours, but that is a stretch for me. Because of my MS, I don't go out often, and can usually only tolerate it for short periods when I do. Due to my limitations, it will be impossible for me to be out of the apartment for a second day, with the exception of using the facilities elsewhere so I don't disrupt the work being done in our bathroom.

I have no intention of pestering anyone or making their jobs more difficult while I am home. I do not want to interfere with their work.

Thank you for helping to get this project scheduled. Please let me know if any plans change.

ME"

I have no idea how long it took me to write this, but I feel like I need a nap now.

I hope they don't think that if they delay the second part of the job I'll be able to figure out a way to be out of the apartment for another 4 or so hours. In addition to the above issues, I have nowhere to go and nothing to do.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-19-2016), Dmom3005 (11-21-2016), Mari (11-19-2016), mymorgy (11-20-2016)